Four things we believe about research.
- Research is about finding out stuff – For us, it is not about generating research outputs that begin with words and end with words. We like to develop research that makes a difference in the communities and organisations we serve.
- Research is about engagement and development – The research process enables us to engage with people that our clients may not normally encounter, make connections and create synergies. Good research is a catalyst for community and organisational development.
- Researchers use a range of tools – Most situations are complex. Complimentary tools help a research team to develop a rich story of current reality and future possibilities.
- Its best to focus on what is working – If you want to find fault you will find it, but it may not lead to useful change. Wherever possible, we take an appreciative approach – identifying what is working and building on it.
Our services include:
- social and economic impact reports
- customer and stakeholder feedback
- feasibility studies
- web and database searches
- sustainability reports
- engagement and development services
- business transformation and change processes
- employee engagement
- learning and development support (including learning)
Here is a little more depth about the ideas above.
Our research uses it as a guiding epistemology. This is significant in that the AI kaupapa (methods) can help to accelerate the shift in discourse from deficit-based discourse to strengths-based discourse. more
this page is under construction